1. For Starters, Love has no existence unless it’s shown each and every day. Yes! We may say those special three words all the time but there needs to be meaning behind them. While the act of Holding hands and Kissing each other in public is a great way to express your love. Being flirtatious and playful behind closed doors. May open the door to new adventures and memories that keep you and your bae’s relationship spicier than the hottest chili in the world.
2. In a relationship your partner should make you feel amazing, beautiful, loved, cared about, and special. You’ve been with your partner for years, so the honeymoon phase is long gone and you’ve noticed that things are getting a bit stale. The longer you’re with your significant other, the more likely it is that things can get dull and boring. Here are some quick ideas for ways to ensure that your relationship remains exciting, alive, and burning hot!
3. Once you’re in a relationship, you probably slack off on your looks and it’s likely you don’t dress to catch eyes anymore. Surprise Your special someone by dressing up nicely and see just how often their eyes land on you. Some Sexy Heels or Just something that is out of the norm. We are aiming to take a break from the same old same old....
4. Trick your partner into going on a date with you, like old times. Plan something fun and exciting, and be sure it’s something you both like and will enjoy doing. Dressing up and wearing the perfect set of “suggestive” Stilettos will make them drool. Sealing the deal for the end of the night.
5. Sex and physical attraction are important in an exciting relationship. Take turns in the bedroom and spice things up by trying new things. Role playing and becoming each others fantasy can help see one another in a new light. Or getting naughty in the dark… that's fun too.
A mundane relationship can be due to a lack of new experiences. When a couple gets comfortable, they sometimes stray away from doing new things. Avoid this by keeping an open mind and be willing to try new things with your partner. Try some of these suggestions and add that much needed spark. Good Luck and get you some....
AFTER THOUGHT: Tell us what YOU think! Have you tried these or other ways to spice up a Boring Relationship?
Leave a comment below with your ideas and responses... Thanks for sharing....!